I've been struggling to think of ways that accountants could do something similar. Showing a few photos of a well bound and balanced set of accounts for example wouldn't have the same impact.
In the spirit of this blog of course I can let my imagination run away a little. How about showing pictures of:
- the car parking spaces reserved for clients behind your office in the centre of town?
- your reception area with free tea and coffee, papers and the like for visitors?
- the toys and colouring books in the area close to reception for when clients bring their children with them?
- a tax official looking bloodied and brusied after a long meeting during which you successfully defended a client's tax position?
- your burly looking partner - the one who gets sent to negotiate with the taxman?