Monday, July 20, 2009

What do you call HMRC?

The joint body formally known as Inland Revenue and HM Customs & Excise has been with us now for over 4 years following the merger in April 2005.

I heard recently that some refer to it as:

HM Mars C - emphasising that negotiations can be warlike (Mars being the Greek god of war)

HM Arsy - an equally negative sounding approach.

Any more?
Post a Comment