Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A woman walks into an accountant's office.....

A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes. 

 The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions." He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks, "What is your occupation?" "I'm a whore," she says. 

 The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, "No, No, No, that won't work. Let's try to rephrase that." The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl." 

 "No, that still won't work. Try again." They both think for a moment and the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer." 

 The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?" 

 "Well, I raised a thousand little peckers last year."

 "Chicken Farmer it is." 

  Picked up on website: wicked thoughts (through Google Alerts)

1 comment:

Matt Chatterley said...

I hope she declared any side-line income from her part time occupation as a freelance chicken choker, too?

Are some tax advisers paying more than they need to?

Some years ago on my first visit to Penrith, Cumbria, to present a talk to the local CIOT branch, I took a cab to the venue.  The driver ask...