- ...Christmas day would be referred to as "sign-off"
- ...he should worry that Wikileaks would publish his list of presents
- ...all of the kids clothes would be from "Baby GAAP"
- ...his helpers would work in a small room cranking out toys during "present season" which gets longer every year.
- ...letters to Santa would be carried forward from prior year
- ...He'd take advantage of the North Pole's tax haven status
- ...He'd probably moan about all the red tape he has to deal with
- ...his family still wouldn't have a clue what he does at work
- ...he would think about the mileage deduction for his reindeer drawn sleigh!
- ...planning would be done after the gifts were delivered
Friday, December 04, 2015
If Santa was an accountant
If Santa was an accountant...
This is just a small selection of the suggestions volunteered by users of twitter in response to an invitation to use the hashtag: #ifsantawasanaccountant
Many years ago a publican had a meeting with a tax inspector in his pub. The publican had been claiming tax relief in respect the upkeep of ...
1. You work very odd hours. 2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy. 3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the ...
This classic half hour radio episode first originally aired on 4 November 1956. Tony Hancock receives a tax demand for £14 12s 3d re ten y...
"Do accountants laugh?" was a question posed online by top Comedy Magician, John Archer ahead of a gig for accountants. Among th...