- People never really understand what your job really involves
- The colour scheme on your spreadsheet is actually important.
- It's infuriating when a balance sheet doesn't balance.
- Having the auditors on site is a pain in the neck.
- No one wants to know when your cash flow shows no flow.
- Everyone thinks you can help them pay less tax.
- Friends only call when they want financial advice.
- New versions of microsoft excel are really exciting.
- Everything in life can be reduced to debits and credits
Monday, June 19, 2017
Nine things only employed accountants will understand
Do add comments re: anything else you think is missing from this list.
Many years ago a publican had a meeting with a tax inspector in his pub. The publican had been claiming tax relief in respect the upkeep of ...
1. You work very odd hours. 2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy. 3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the ...
This classic half hour radio episode first originally aired on 4 November 1956. Tony Hancock receives a tax demand for £14 12s 3d re ten y...
"Do accountants laugh?" was a question posed online by top Comedy Magician, John Archer ahead of a gig for accountants. Among th...