- People never really understand what your job really involves
- The colour scheme on your spreadsheet is actually important.
- It's infuriating when a balance sheet doesn't balance.
- Having the auditors on site is a pain in the neck.
- No one wants to know when your cash flow shows no flow.
- Everyone thinks you can help them pay less tax.
- Friends only call when they want financial advice.
- New versions of microsoft excel are really exciting.
- Everything in life can be reduced to debits and credits
Monday, June 19, 2017
Nine things only employed accountants will understand
Do add comments re: anything else you think is missing from this list.
“It’s tax time . I know this because I’m staring at documents that make no sense to me, no matter how many beers I drink” - Dave Barry “...
1. You work very odd hours. 2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy. 3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the ...
"Do accountants laugh?" was a question posed online by top Comedy Magician, John Archer ahead of a gig for accountants. Among th...
What follows is an entertaining analysis of the merger of two accounting bodies as if they had met and married in 2014 in a lavish ceremony ...