Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Colin Collins on Facebook


The popular cartoon character from the back cover of Accountancy Age has his own profile page on Facebook*. Full marks to whoever conceived his work description:

Accounting isn't the dull, boring job it's cracked up to be, ooooooh no... we have computers and calculators and pda's and blackberries and everything. Sometimes I pretend I'm batman and put it all on my belt... not the computer though, that would look silly.

*If readers are interested I have established a group for Ambitious Professionals on Facebook. Please join me there.

No comments:

10 pop bands featuring accountants - or do they?

Ledger Zeppelin  The Rolling Balances  Fleetwood Macroeconomics  The Balance Sheetles  The Fiscal Fighters  The Profit Margin Boys The Doubl...