- They are generally honest
- They are high earners with good cashflow
- They are quite up front (literally, apparently)
- They often have big assets (Can't believe I'm typing this!)
- They pay in cash in advance (as they have so much of it)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Do strippers make ideal clients for accountants?
I recently heard about an accountant who specialises in strippers. Whereas other accountants might focus on solicitors(!), hospital consultants, charities or any other business sector, his reasons seem quite logical: