Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fun tweets about accountants

I've been posting the occasional list of fun tax tweets I've picked up on twitter. This time I'm sharing tweets about accountants that made me smile.

My accountant told me to put money into LAND.... so I dug a hole and put it in the garden...
@softwareus

We're taking a cab up to Cambridge, our cabbie is a former accountant (with his own Blackberry!). Man, the recession is worse than I thought
@jackfoster74

Mother is discussing invoicing with me (she's an accountant). Hope she doesn't plan on submitting one for my first 18 years.
@ComplexDiamond

My (just turned) 2yo just counted to ten! He might be an accountant like his uncle.
@MichaTaylor

If all the economists in the world were laid end to end they still wouldn't reach a conclusion. -accountant father in law
@jimupchurch

Sorry about this one... A tongue tried to hire an accountant. The accountant said no. There's no accounting for taste.
@StillDrew

No comments:

Are some tax advisers paying more than they need to?

Some years ago on my first visit to Penrith, Cumbria, to present a talk to the local CIOT branch, I took a cab to the venue.  The driver ask...