Monday, July 16, 2012

"I know my accountant isn't boring because..."

"I know my accountant isn't boring because... he isn't afraid to take his shirt off on the beach"
"I know my accountant isn't boring because... his lunch doesn't consist of the dreaded sandwich at the desk"
"I know my accountant isn't boring because... he swims/runs/cycles to raise money for good causes"
"I know my accountant isn't boring because... he's up on fraud charges......
"I know my accountant isn't boring because... he wears the most elegant frocks!"
"I know my accountant isn't boring me because... because he is boring someone else!
 - Richard Colburn

 "I know my accountant isn't boring because.....he has a ponytail & plays the guitar"
- Martin Bamford

Any more for any more?

1 comment:

cheap accountants said...

A cracking list Mark!!!! I'll be using a few of these.

10 pop bands featuring accountants - or do they?

Ledger Zeppelin  The Rolling Balances  Fleetwood Macroeconomics  The Balance Sheetles  The Fiscal Fighters  The Profit Margin Boys The Doubl...