- They're an asset that never depreciates
- They can work out how to split the bill after a meal (and could do so before apps were developed to resolve this important life skill)
- Without them, it's an accrual world
- You can always count on them
- They help you figure life out
- They make everything balance and give credit where it's due
Friday, August 05, 2016
6 reasons accountants make great friends
With due credit to the AAT community whose online contributions were collated into this video that contains the 6 reasons above - plus a 'scary' 7th point!
Many years ago a publican had a meeting with a tax inspector in his pub. The publican had been claiming tax relief in respect the upkeep of ...
1. You work very odd hours. 2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy. 3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the ...
This classic half hour radio episode first originally aired on 4 November 1956. Tony Hancock receives a tax demand for £14 12s 3d re ten y...
"Do accountants laugh?" was a question posed online by top Comedy Magician, John Archer ahead of a gig for accountants. Among th...