- They're an asset that never depreciates
- They can work out how to split the bill after a meal (and could do so before apps were developed to resolve this important life skill)
- Without them, it's an accrual world
- You can always count on them
- They help you figure life out
- They make everything balance and give credit where it's due
Friday, August 05, 2016
6 reasons accountants make great friends
With due credit to the AAT community whose online contributions were collated into this video that contains the 6 reasons above - plus a 'scary' 7th point!
A new managing partner was about to be appointed at a large accountancy firm. His predecessor met with him privately and presented him wit...
1. You work very odd hours. 2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy. 3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the ...
"Do accountants laugh?" was a question posed online by top Comedy Magician, John Archer ahead of a gig for accountants. Among th...
What follows is an entertaining analysis of the merger of two accounting bodies as if they had met and married in 2014 in a lavish ceremony ...