Whereas other accountants might focus on solicitors(!), hospital consultants, charities or any other business sector, his reasons seemed quite logical:
- They are generally honest
- They are high earners with good cashflow
- They are quite up front (literally, apparently)
- They often have big assets (Can't believe I'm typing this!)
- They pay in cash in advance (as they have so much of it)
Are readers aware of any other less common and vaguely amusing target sectors for accountants looking to specialise?