Friday, May 10, 2024

Songs about tax avoidance?

 The titles were cleaned up eventually of course!

  1. VAT's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it 
  2. Greedy Woman by Roy Orbison 
  3. I want it tax free - by Queen 
  4. Hello, is it me money you're looking for? 
  5. I'd do anything for love (but I won't pay tax) 
  6. The Long and Winding Fraud 
  7. Save your tax exemptions for me - by the Brotherhood of (the Isle of) Man 
  8. Got to get you into my life (so I can claim the relevant deductions) 
  9. Leaving on a Jet Plane - having paid no VAT on it 
  10. My Tax Breaks bring all the rich to the yard 
  11. I'm going to Barbados 
  12. Tax haven is a place on earth 
  13. With a Little Help From My Tax Avoidance Friends 
  14. Tax'll be the day 
  15. I hid it my way 

No comments:

What does 'certified' copies mean?

Accountants frequently ask new clients to either bring their passport into the office or to supply certified copies. It's a requirement ...