Friday, August 07, 2020

Great T-shirt slogans for accountants

  • My Daddy is the best accountant in the whole world 
  • The Zen of accounting - for every debit there is a credit 
  • Trust me - I'm an accountant 
  • Accountants appreciate a good figure 
  • I love my accountant 
  • I live for accounting 
  • I'm the accountant your mother warned you about 
  • Future accountant [for a baby's t-shirt!] 
  • Accountants rock 
  • Proud parent of an accountant 
  • Accounting diva [in pink] 
  • It's accrual world 
  • Daddy's little tax deduction [for a baby's t-shirt!] 
  • Mild mannered accountant by day. Sexy husband by night 
  • Accountant on the outside. Biker on the inside 
  • Beancounter university [in the style of a top Uni] 
  • The world's best accountant 
  • A good accountant is a debit to her profession 
  • I love Chartered Accountants

No comments:

Before PwC, before Coopers & Lybrand, there was Cooper Brothers.....

PwC was initially called PriceWaterhouseCoopers having been formed by the merger of Coopers and Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. Long before th...