Friday, January 23, 2009

Tax funnies picked up from twitter

What does VAT stand for? VAT = [V]ery [A]nnoying [T]ax. What else did you expect?
Thanks to Matt Chatterley (@matchedit)

Spent 25 min waiting for Atlanta business tax office to answer phone. Would be nice if their hold message said THEY'RE CLOSED ON FRIDAY!
Poor Paul Mckibben (@paulmckibben)

Have just learnt that the Russian government have cut the tax on vodka to help their citizens ease the pain of financial doom. So clever.
(@justcookit.co.uk)

I'm hoping my tax return allows me to get a new bike
Thanks to Daniel Versola (@danielversola)

I just did my first tax return! It was fun! :)
(@ursalaura)

This ouija board is clearly defective. Either that or lost receipts don't have souls. My accountant will not be happy...
(@Badwisdom)

OK - well I found them funny. Let me know if you find anything better!

If you're on Twitter you can tell your followers about this by clicking here to: Tweet a link to this blog post. You can send the tweet, which contains a shortened link, as is or edit it.
And you can follow me @bookmarklee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[...] [...]

Posted At http://viticle.com/2009/01/23/tax-funnies-picked-up-from-twitter/

10 pop bands featuring accountants - or do they?

Ledger Zeppelin  The Rolling Balances  Fleetwood Macroeconomics  The Balance Sheetles  The Fiscal Fighters  The Profit Margin Boys The Doubl...