Friday, February 28, 2020

Songs that might have been about tax avoidance

Maybe these were the original titles of popular songs:

  1. April 6th Showers 
  2. Savin' All My Tax For Me 
  3. VAT's love got to do with it? 
  4. H.M.R.C (to the tune of Y.M.C.A) 
  5. God Rest PAYE Merry Gentlemen 
  6. TAX! Who is it good for? Absolutely not me! 
  7. Cayman Feel The Noize 
  8. BVI, I, I, Delilah 
  9. Big yellow tax dodge 
  10. Ferry Cost To Jersey 
  11. Strangers on the offshore 
  12. The loot of love 
  13. Wake me up before Monaco-go 
  14. I'll be Revenue in all the old familiar places
  15. 'Cos I Am a Rich Man

No comments:

Before PwC, before Coopers & Lybrand, there was Cooper Brothers.....

PwC was initially called PriceWaterhouseCoopers having been formed by the merger of Coopers and Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. Long before th...