Friday, September 25, 2020

5 quick jokes about accountants

1 - The market may be bad, but I slept like a baby last night...

....I woke up every hour and cried.


2 - I'm not saying my accountant is too literal, but when I asked him to check my balance, he pushed me over.

3 - Why are accountants always so calm, composed, and methodical? They have strong internal controls.

4 - What do you call a trial balance that doesn't balance? A late night.

5 - Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He had a ton of paper work to do.  But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t budget. So he decided to work it out with a pencil.

No comments:

Before PwC, before Coopers & Lybrand, there was Cooper Brothers.....

PwC was initially called PriceWaterhouseCoopers having been formed by the merger of Coopers and Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. Long before th...