Friday, June 11, 2021

Late night thoughts of young auditors

You must be an account receivable, because you're outstanding 

“As a student, you are either struggling academically, financially, or emotionally.” 
If you’re an auditor, well... all three. --

“Treat me like interest. Compound me.”

“Work-life balance in audit is like Santa. We all wish it existed, but it does not.”

“My boss thinks taking us out to dinner is a bonus. I don’t need his dinner I need cash.”

“Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest.”

“If you could be any TB account? Which would it be?”  -  Goodwill because people never want to write you off

If I could substantively test how boys felt about me, my life would be so much easier. I could send confirms to their exes, recalculate average time between reading your texts and replying, doing a search for "unrecorded liabilities" aka side hoes

Originally collated and shared on the twitter account @overheardaudit

No comments:

"Morton's Fork" - the rock and a hard place options for taxpayers

The expression "Morton's Fork" originates from a policy of tax collection. It was devised by John Morton, who was Lord Chancel...